Sunday, October 28, 2012

We Are In

We did it. Our move went well and we have been residents of OCPH for 4 days now. We are still unpacking and finishing constriction details but we are so glad to be here. And just in time for hurricane Sandy to blow through. School has already been canceled for tomorrow and they are predicting downed trees and power outages. Unfortunately one of the details left to be finished is the installation of our back up generator. Ironic. I'm still happy to be here. I'll post more later about Passive House life. For now, here are some photos of the new digs.








Good luck to everyone during the storm. Stay safe.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, your new place looks great! I absolutely love those hardwood floors in the living room and kitchen area. I love that the planks were deliberately left in different colors. I think it lends an exciting character to the area. I hope you guys made it through Hurricane Sandy just fine!

    ~ Calvin Mordarski

    ReplyDelete